No leaks, lines or chafing

37 Comments

1. While working out…at first I thought I was just sweating a lot.

• Hi Marisa! You are a winner of a Bamboobies set! We’ll hold them for you until Friday 10/11, please let us know if you’d still like to have them. 🙂

2. I leaked alllll over a hotel room bed on our first over-night away from baby. I woke up in a puddle. I knew I would be full in the morning but never expected sooo much leaking at 15 months!

• Hi Elspeth! You are a winner of a Bamboobies set! We’ll hold them for you until Friday 10/11, please let us know if you’d still like to have them. 🙂

3. I actually don’t have a leaking story (yet) but hope that these bad boys will help me out with that!

• Hi Jessica! You are a winner of a Bamboobies set! We’ll hold them for you until Friday 10/11, please let us know if you’d still like to have them. 🙂

4. I leaked at a mothers’ group lunch and had no idea till I went to the restroom and saw it in the mirror!

• Hi Ellen! You are a winner of a Bamboobies set! We’ll hold them for you until Friday 10/11, please let us know if you’d still like to have them. 🙂

5. On the metro on my way back from the Brestival! Thank goodness baby was in a front carrier so it hid the mess 🙂

• Hi Victoria! You are a winner of a Bamboobies set! We’ll hold them for you until Friday 10/11, please let us know if you’d still like to have them. 🙂

6. Not a leaking story, but I did drop my nursing bra in front of the White House on my way to gym. Didn’t realize until a block later and was too embarrassed to go back and look for it among all the tourists!

• Hi Kim! You are a winner of a Bamboobies set! We’ll hold them for you until Friday 10/11, please let us know if you’d still like to have them. 🙂

7. My fear of leaking is so great that I haven’t gone a single hour without pads since my daughter was born 4 months ago!

• Hi there! You are a winner of a Bamboobies set! We’ll hold them for you until Friday 10/11, please let us know if you’d still like to have them. 🙂

8. At the Breastival! All those babies crying made me an unstoppable faucet!

• Hi Sarah! You are a winner of a Bamboobies set! We’ll hold them for you until Friday 10/11, please let us know if you’d still like to have them. 🙂

9. At Starbucks… The barista actually asked me if I spilled something! Derr.

• Hi Lisa! You are a winner of a Bamboobies set! We’ll hold them for you until Friday 10/11, please let us know if you’d still like to have them. 🙂

10. I haven’t had any horror stories yet because I’ll be breastfeeding for the first time in a few months – but I’m hoping a pair of these will help me save face (and clothes)!

• Hi Lauren! You are a winner of a Bamboobies set! We’ll hold them for you until Friday 10/11, please let us know if you’d still like to have them. 🙂

11. I was cleaning the house one day and noticed my shirt was totally soaked with breastmilk. We had some friends over to meet the baby later that day and as they were arriving my husband asked what the trail of crusty white dots was all across our hardwood floor! Turns out it was breastmilk and I found it all across our bathroom, living room, and kitchen floors! Oops!

That’s tied with the time our dog jumped up next to me and started licking the nipple area of my shirt that was wet….I just wonder why he didn’t clean up the floor for me the other time!

• Hi Michelle,

You are the winner of the Bamboobies combo pack! Come by anytime to pick it up!

12. I stopped wearing nursing pads around the house while battle thrush and hubby was constantly laughing at me because I would stop mid-sentence and grab my boobs when I felt my milk let down. And because of that I have on several occasions made it out of the house without pads. Eek!

13. At work. There were two largeish wet circles on my shirt and I just had to finish out the day like that. I tried to do a lot of talking with my hands, hoping that would distract people from looking at my chest.

14. Very pregnant here and hoping i won’t have leaks!

• Hi Moira! You are a winner of a Bamboobies set! We’ll hold them for you until Friday 10/11, please let us know if you’d still like to have them. 🙂

15. First of all, I had an EXTREME over supply in the beginning.

It was the first time we went out post baby. We went on a double date and I had no idea about spontaneous let downs occurring when I’m away from him. My husband and I sat on one side of the table and our friends were on the other. All of a sudden, I noticed something spraying across the table. I thought someone was shooting water at us from a spray gun. I looked behind me and no one was there. Then, I finally realized that it was milk…squirting ACROSS the table onto the other girl. I was MORTIFIED. She was great about though. I soaked through my entire shirt, so we had to call it a night.

• Hi Keisha! You are a winner of a Bamboobies set! We’ll hold them for you until Friday 10/11, please let us know if you’d still like to have them. 🙂

• I would definitely still like these!

16. Oh, so many leaks. I think in front of my extended in-law family was the worst. I don’t use disposable pads and my cotton ones are too clunky and obvious. I’d love to give these a go!

• Hi Alison! You are a winner of a Bamboobies set! We’ll hold them for you until Friday 10/11, please let us know if you’d still like to have them. 🙂

17. I noticed the leaks after the handyman came to fix the fridge that went on the fritz Christmas eve soon after our baby was born. Thankfully he didn’t seem to notice or at least didn’t let on by staring!

18. Everyone who has commented has won one a pair of Bamboobies nursing pads! Stop by to pick yours up whenever you can!

19. I didn’t notice the pins and needles feeling of let-downs until I finally noticed a somewhat uncomfortable sensation every time I developed a suspicious and terribly embarrassing wet spot on my shirt. I use cotton nursing pads but they are terribly obvious under clothing and come out all crinkly from the washing machine. Unfortunately, I’m allergic to the disposable ones but I’d rather be all eco-friendly anyway!

Submit a Comment