Wicking & Washable

36 Comments

• Hi Leonie! You are a winner of the Bravado Nursing Pads ! We’ll hold them for you until Friday 10/11, please let us know if you’d still like to have them. 🙂

1. I had to stop using disposables after several bout ghats with thrush. Would love to try a new reusable type!

2. I just had a baby two weeks ago and I’m breast feeding. I’ve tried both disposable and reusable and I definitely prefer reusable. The disposable don’t stay in place well and I like the feel of the reusable better against my skin. And I need to change the disposable so often that the cost alone makes the washable worth it. I’d love to win these! I only have one set of washable.

• Hi Tamika! You are a winner of the Bravado Nursing Pads ! We’ll hold them for you until Friday 10/11, please let us know if you’d still like to have them. 🙂

3. I like to reduce our trash output

4. I love reusable nursing pads for the cost savings and they feel so much nicer than disposable pads!

• Hi Elspeth! You are a winner of the Bravado Nursing Pads ! We’ll hold them for you until Friday 10/11, please let us know if you’d still like to have them. 🙂

5. I just made the switch to reusable and love them – I just need more! It’s great to know that I don’t have gross chemicals near where my baby eats and they’re much less scratchy. The ladies at the Breastfeeding Center helped me pick my Bamboozled, but I’d love to try these wicking Bravado ones!

6. I love my reusable cotton pads because they are much more absorbent and reduces landfill waste!

7. Planning to try the reusable ones…hoping they aren’t so itchy!

• Hi Jenna! You are a winner of the Bravado Nursing Pads ! We’ll hold them for you until Friday 10/11, please let us know if you’d still like to have them. 🙂

• Yes, thanks!!

8. Environment!

9. I use the organic cotton reuseables, but I’d love to try a new kind!

10. I find it easier to use reusable pads than deal with the sticky adhesive on the disposable pads. Also, they are softer and more absorbent.

11. Only tried disposable…I got them as a shower gift, but want to try bamboo

• Hi Jessica! You are a winner of the Bravado Nursing Pads ! We’ll hold them for you until Friday 10/11, please let us know if you’d still like to have them. 🙂

12. They feel so much better than paper and save money!

• Hi Ellen! You are a winner of the Bravado Nursing Pads ! We’ll hold them for you until Friday 10/11, please let us know if you’d still like to have them. 🙂

13. They’re eco-friendly!

14. I hate garbage. And somehow we accumulate a lot of it! It would be nice to use reusable breast pads when this baby comes next month.

15. Being somewhat overwhelmed I just went with disposable ones that I could easily get at the store, but would love to try reusable ones as I hear they are much more comfortable.

• Disposable breastpads are itchy and are not breathable… Reusables stay in place and are much more comfortable.

16. For the environment!

17. I feel terrible producing so much waste!

18. Reusable pads feel much gentler on my skin. I also feel better about my contribution to the environment when using them!

• I love the idea of a reusable pad that also wicks away. I really struggle with leakage and would love a solution.

19. My 4 week old was just diagnosed with thrush this week, and I am experiencing a whole lot of discomfort as well. I currently use disposable pads but feel that reusable pad would feel a lot better and maybe help with the pain.

• Hi Lisa! You are a winner of the Bravado Nursing Pads ! We’ll hold them for you until Friday 10/11, please let us know if you’d still like to have them. 🙂

20. I find the disposable pads very rough on my skin and very unflattering with clothes. I like reusable pads but have found they do not hold up- leak through to my clothes. Would like to find some better ones!

21. Much better for the environment.

• Hi Alison! You are a winner of the Bravado Nursing Pads ! We’ll hold them for you until Friday 10/11, please let us know if you’d still like to have them. 🙂

22. To help the environment.

23. I would love to have some reusable ones. While I haven’t yet started to use them, I have a feeling I’m going to need them. I’m already leaky and still have 10 weeks to go!

• Hi Heather! You are a winner of the Bravado Nursing Pads ! We’ll hold them for you until Friday 10/11, please let us know if you’d still like to have them. 🙂

Submit a Comment