Nutrition for a Healthy Family

28 Comments

1. I would love to take the breastfeeding nutrition class to learn the best way for me to keep my production up! I hope that I don’t have any problems when I start breastfeeding my baby, but I am sure there are tips that can help ensure that doesn’t happen. I also look forward to cooking and preparing food for our baby when the time comes.

2. I would love to take Starting Solids 1! We are vegetarians, so I would love to get information about keeping my baby’s iron levels up!

• Hi Keisha! You are the winner of the Nutrition Class! Please let us know if you’d still like to have it, and which class you’d like to take. 🙂

• Hi! Thanks so much! I would like to attend Starting Solids 2.

3. Nutrition for the breastfeeding family.

• Oops, because I will have a newborn and am hoping to breastfeed exclusively.

4. I would be interested in Part 2 of Starting Solids, since we’re hoping to try Baby-Led Weaning.

5. I would like the starting solids part 2. We have been doing solids for a month now, and am interested in the next step.

6. I’d love to take the Toddler Nutrition class, with our little girl as active as she is, and seemingly pickier every day about what we feed her, I worry she isn’t getting enough of what she needs!

7. I am interested in Starting Solids Part 1. I am exclusively breastfeeding now and hope to take a class to get me prepared for solids in a few months. Also, I am a vegetarian and want to make sure my baby is getting all her nutrients if we do only vegetarian baby food.

8. Had my baby boy yesterday and am looking forward to the breastfeeding class.

9. I’d be interested in Starting Solids 1. We are vegetarian/vegan and I want to make sure I have all the nutrients accounted for, especially iron!

10. I’d love to take my little guy to Baby’s 1st Solids! He is 7 months and we started introducing some foods but unless he is feeding himself, he has very little interest in food. We want to make sure he is safe when he is feeding himself and we’ve had a few gagging scares using BLW. This would be so incredibly helpful!!!

11. I’m super excited for the Part 2 Class of the Starting Solids as Part 1 was AWESOME! It had so much helpful information about introducing foods in a healthy, natural way. I loved it!

12. I need the toddler nutrition class for my fickle eater!

13. I would take the toddler nutrition class. When we first started solids our kiddo ate everything but now he is becoming picky and we could use all the help we can get.

14. I’d love to do the Baby Wearing and Breastfeeding class, because those are both things I’d like to put into practice when my baby’s born in a few months! We plan to exclusively breastfeed for the first 6 months, and continue with complimentary feeding/breastfeeding after that!

15. I am very interested in the Nutrition for the Breastfeeding Family class. I have a 4 week old son and am interested in learning about ways to support my milk supply so we can keep exclusively breastfeeding for at least a year. I could also use more recipe ideas!

16. I would love to take starting solids 1! I have a few months before my little one starts eating solids, and want to be prepared for the transition. I’d love to be able to make our own food from the local farmers markets!

17. I’d love to take toddler nutrition to learn more about what’s best for my toddler and toddler-to-be.

18. I would love to attend Starting Solids: Part 1. I can’t wait to learn how to introduce my baby to the world of delicious, natural, and nutritious food beyond breastmilk.

19. I would love to take the Toddler Nutrition class–my daughter is 25 months and we want to be sure we expose her to a variety of healthy foods to get her off to the right start. Also to learn how much of each food group she should be eating. Our second is due any day, so we would be able to use the information twice!

20. I would take the Starting Solids classes. It would be great to understand how to deal with all of the contradictory information that’s out there regarding what to feed your infant first and how.

21. I would love to send my stay at home dad/husband to Starting Solids II class with our 8 month old. So far, I have been making just simple purées, but my hubby is a great cook so I’d like to empower him to make some more advanced dishes for our son.

22. I would love to take the Toddler Nutrition class to learn more about how much my son needs to eat and to get ideas about to introduce more variety into his diet. When I give him vegetables he will eat three bites and then say he is done, but I’m pretty sure he would eat pieces of cheese all day long if I let him.

23. Pregnancy and breastfeeding nutrition. Since I am pregnant again I would like to make sure to stay healthy the last trimester and throughout breastfeeding with a toddler, new baby, and a busy schedule.

24. I would love to take the Starting Solids I for my 4 month old daughter. I have severe allergies, and am nervous to start her on solids in a couple of months.

25. I would love to take the Breastfeeding Nutrition class, so I can stay healthy while breastfeeding.

Submit a Comment