Do you love helping families grow and thrive? Are you looking to advance your skills while at the same time being part of a dynamic, collaborative team? Do you value being part of a well respected and established organization that supports the local community? If so, we would love to hear from you!
We are hiring experienced outpatient IBCLCs with a positive outlook and passion for the profession.
- The skilled clinician must have several years of experience in a variety of lactation circumstances.
- Experience with different lifestyles and developmental stages preferred. Our clients are highly motivated and very diverse in age and ethnic background.
- In addition to supporting normal variations in the breastfeeding dyad, the ideal candidate must demonstrate the expertise to discern when and which intervention is necessary, including the use of lactation equipment as needed.
- Hours are flexible. Clients may schedule consultations at home or in our office.
- Free training available if already certified.
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to Gina Caruso at firstname.lastname@example.org.